Kids Awareness Section
Dear kids always follow the instruction of your parents while crossing or walking on road.
Rules for Crossing Road and Walking on Road
• Always hold your parents hands while crossing road.
• Always fasten seat belt.
• You should not disturb your parents while they driving.
• You should not sit at front seat until you are 12 years old
• You should not drive until you are 18 years.
• Always look both sides before crossing a road.
• Follow RLR rule. Look right, left and then again right.
• Always walk on footpath
• Use zebra crossing
• Keep watching towards traffic coming to you while crossing the road
• Always use foot walk for walking
• If there is no footpath then walk in opposite direction to traffic so you can watch the traffic coming to you.
• Avoid crossing road at curve/bends.
• Never lost in thoughts while crossing road
• Be seen on road and wear bright and reflecting clothes at night
• Avoid walking on busy roads
• Use special bridge to cross the roads
• Don't take risk - If it is difficult to cross the road ask for help to your friend or traffic police warden.
Traffic lights meaning